Tuesday 18 January 2011

WHERE WILL MY SHORT FILM REVIEW GO?

I have recently been thinking about what magazine would feature my short film. Personally, I don't think my film would be at home in film magazine Empire, so I put the feelers out, focusing on local magazines.
One magazine that caught my eye is Outline - Norwich's free monthly magazine that focuses on both local, national and international artists and acts which is distributed at local centres like The Arts Centre and The UEA. Its target audience is quite broad, considered to be people aged 18-35, who visits these centres of culture (ooh la la). In Outline, they have a feature called 'Art & About', which is about local arts stuff, exhibitions, etc, and this could be a good section for a feature on upcoming short films and makers.

No comments:

Post a Comment