Thursday 9 December 2010

IDEAS FOR MY SHORT FILM.

Although I have always been certain as to how I wanted the opening and closing shots of my short film to look, I am uncertain about the 'filler', the rest of my short film. I thought maybe in the film I could draw parralels between young and old; for example, my mother once showed me the Godley & Creme music video for 'Cry' (which I will add onto this post), which shows a range of ages crying. I though I could include something like this in the middle of my short film - perhaps even having this multitude of people saying the same thing (i.e. something cheesy like: 'I miss him so much'). However, I don't want the whole film being so... out there, so I also intended to include footage of old dog and man together, new dog and man together, other dogs and other people together ( hopefully old person and old dog together).

No comments:

Post a Comment