Thursday 9 December 2010

BBFC

The BBFC is the British Board of Film Classification/, who decide what age certificate a film will have. I've decided that my film will either be a PG or a U - because it has no violence, no bad language, although the content may be upsetting.

A 'U' film should be suitable for audiences aged four years or older. 'U' films should be set within a positive moral framework and should offer reassuring counter balances to any violence, threat or horror.


A 'PG' film should not disturb children aged eight or younger. General viewing, though some scenes may be upsetting to those aged four years or younger. Parents are advised to consider whether the content may upset younger or more sensitive children.
I believe my film will be a PG rated film because some of the storyline may be upsetting to younger or more sensitive children.
Although the content of my short film is not explicit or rude or racy or raunchy in any way, I hope it will be viewed by an older and more intelligent audience, than children (no offence), because it is quite a sensitive subject. For those who have a soul.

No comments:

Post a Comment