Thursday 9 December 2010

AUDIENCE.

I think that the audience for my short film is most likely to be mostly middle aged women - because the product is dealing with the death of animal, as the sad nature of the product may not appeal to young children. Also, the channel I most wanted to distribute my product on, Channel 4's most popular and most watched television show is 'Come Dine With Me' - whose target audience is predominately middle aged housewives. Their total audience is 46.1% these housewives. Therefore, if I was to show my film after or before 'Come Dine With Me', I think I would successfully reach my target audience.

1 comment:

  1. Great idea and analysis of your target audience you have obviously done your research but have you actually asked anyone within this age range if that would watch your short film and what they would desire from a short film?? This could be done within another post including some
    pre-production testing and your target audience thoughts upon your tests :)

    ReplyDelete